Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dec 4 - My Christmas is Perfect


Christmas time brings the need to be "perfect" out in all of us. Buying the perfect gift, displaying decorations perfectly and the children are on their best behavior (some times).  For me, the perfect Christmas is one filled with family get togethers. The one time of the year almost all my family is together under one roof. From my parents, siblings, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. There is usually 1 or 2 missing, but they call during Christmas Eve dinner to join in the fun. 
Every Christmas is Perfect with my family!

2 comments:

Heather said...

yeah its spending time with my parents and just hanging out that is the best part of christmas. I can take or leave the rest

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with your page. :o)