Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


It's finally Thanksgiving ... a day to eat way too much good food, check the sale ads for Black Friday deals, but most importantly a day to reflect on the things I am thankful for.

I'm Thankful God has blessed me with:
** My 2 Sons - they are such good boys fine young men
** My family - who stick by me no matter what, always there to lend a hand, an ear or a shoulder.
** My Friends - always there for me
** My Job - I have one when other people do not
** My Health

I'm also thankful that Peppermint ice cream and Egg Nog are back in the store, I can never get enough them.

We should never wait for this day to be thankful, God blesses us every day and we should give thanks for each one.

1 comment:

Donna B said...

We are thankful for you being there
for us. Love the new borders and
the soft colors of your site, so
pretty.
Love,
Mom