Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Inspiration And My Favorite Things

The prompt for "Blogging for Scrapbookers" was more difficult for me than I thought in the beginning. Inspiration for me comes from the people around me, I rarely spend enough time searching the web for inspiration.

Like the cute guy who unknowningly, inspired me to lose that last 10 pounds, let my hair grow out again and buy those cute clothes that don't make me look or feel old.

I'm always inspired by my parents .. their unconditional love they pour out. The way they can get through every day with a smile on their faces, while facing lifes toughest challenges.

I did see a pair of shoes on the internet that inspired me... beautiful pumps with a 4" heel. Black front and gold sides and back. They were even on the BOGO (Buy one get one 1/2 off sale). Yet when I clicked to buy.. they were no longer in stock. :( I love shoes! I have far too many, but not enough for a different pair every day. I will keep looking though, the holiday party is quickly approaching... I must have new shoes!!!

My family is very talented. We have those that can sing, those that can dance, and some play musical instruments. Of course most of us are crafty too. We all have our hobbies. But there is one that can do them all. She inspires anyone she comes in contact with. She has inspired me since she was a little girl doing a dance to a Paula Abdul song. The courage and determination she shows in everything she does has always inspired me to keep trying and to always try something new.

My something new for today: To figure out how to edit my post after I've posted them. Mission accomplished. :)

I know it's not 5 things, like the prompt requested, I must have worked far to hard today to be inspired by much more. :)

1 comment:

20Birds said...

cyndi i love the way you interpreted the prompt. it is important to remember that other things than simply "things" inspire us. I named a person on my list... anyway i enjoyed reading this post