Monday, November 2, 2009

My First Blog


What better way to start my blog than to show what I have... a camera, a pen and my laptop with an empty screen.
It is difficult to take a picture of your own camera if you're using it. I promise the next pictures will be of better quality.. I had to take this one with my cell phone and email it to myself.
My usual crafting world is surrounded by saw dust and the smell of wood stains since I do scroll work. (I'm sure those will appear some where in my blog before all is said and done). It's time to expand my crafting into the world of scrapbooking and blogging. I always seem to have something to say so let the fun begin.

2 comments:

20Birds said...

I think that is one of the things i enjoy about blogging and reading blogs, catching a glimpse of someone else's world and i would love to see photos of scroll work... a tip ... put scroll work or whatever you scrollers call it in your tags, overtime people doing google searches for that will stumble upon your blog... i mean when actually are blogging bout that, lol... great beginning Cyndi come visit me at my blog sometime... love to see you there

Elizabeth said...

I've enjoyed reading the blogs from Shimelle's class. It is interesting to see everyone's work and read their stories. Good luck in keeping up with yours.